QEC evaluation Forms
QUALITY ENHANCEMENT CELL PUMHSW NAWABSHAH-SBA
Survey of Graduating Students
Year of Study
1.The work in the program is too heavy and induces a lot of pressure
2. The program is effective in enhancing team-working abilities.
3. The Program administration is effective in supporting learning.
4. The program is effective in developing analytical and problem solving skills.
5. The program is effective in developing written communication skills.
6. The program is effective in developing independent thinking.
7.The program is effective in developing planning abilities.
8. The objectives of the program have been fully achieved.
9. Whether the contents of curriculum are advanced and meet program objectives
10. Faculty was able to meet the program objectives
11.Environment was conducive for learning
12.Whether the Infrastructure of the department was good.
13. Whether the program was comprised of Co-curricular and extra-curricular
14. Whether scholarships/ grants were available to students in case of hardship
Answer question 9 if applicable
a. Ability to work in teams
b. Independent thinking
c. Appreciation of ethical Values
d. Professional development
e. Time management skills
h. The link between theory and practice
10. What are the best aspects of your program?
11. What aspects of your program could be improved?